Envato Tuts+ Courses
- Video courses taught by expert instructors.
- Learn new skills from start to finish.
CLICK HERE TO GET DISCOUNT OFFER
Files also available on GitHub.
Sketch is a really flexible and powerful application for UI design. In this course you’ll learn how to use its tools to create a neat admin user interface. From shapes to artboards and symbols, buttons, colors and typography, we’ll explore a simple and efficient way of building many interface elements.
We’ll cover design skills, document management and ultimately exporting your assets for a workflow you can rely on time and again. Let’s get started!
What You’ll Learn
- What Sketch is and how to use its basic tools.
- How to use layers, artboards, and pages.
- How to design a simple UI using Sketch.
- How to create shared styles for typography.
- How to export your design from Sketch.
About the Instructor
Adi Purdila is an expert web designer and developer based in Romania. He’s created more than thirty courses for Envato Tuts+, on every conceivable web design topic; from Bootstrap, WordPress, and Foundation, to Sass and Sketch. You can check out his portfolio, follow him on Twitter, and see his ThemeForest portfolio.