Site speed is crucial to your business — it affects every business metric you care about. A site that runs like molasses will only turn visitors away, but a site that loads in the blink of an eye will create a happy visitor that’s more likely to return and become a brand advocate.
How slow is too slow? This infographic will give you the answer on how fast your site should be, as well as highlight some information and statistics on the following:
- The evolving desire for instant gratification
- Online shopping expectations
- Mobile site speed expectations
- How video load time makes stress levels rise
- Site speed in the real world
- How to improve page load time
Check it out below to learn just how much site speed matters.
THE IMPACT OF SITE SPEED
Link directly to discounted scale plan
Link directly to the discounted growth plan