Hostino is a readymade web hosting template for immediate use — created as straight forward as possible. It’s built with modern and contemporary ui design, it’s simply the next generation of web hosting templates.
If you are struggling with customising your own website between hundreds of demos and components, or paying a lot of money to get an amazing, customised website, Hostino is the solution for you.
- Slider Header
- Metaballs Animation
- CSS3 & Bootstrap 3
- Grid System and Responsive Design
- Retina ready ( High quality design )
- Designed with “io design”
- Trust indicators (testimonials)
- Lead gen / Call-to-action buttons
- Customised Login/Register Pages ( Need coding )
- Customised multipages
- Contact Form ( Need coding )
- Responsive Pricing Tables
- Great support!
“It’s not only a Web Hosting Template, it’s the other definition of success”.
Go to the next level in Web Hosting with Hostino
– Images are not included, you can download them from unsplash.com
– For full Icon set ( Icons By Flaticon), download it here: http://brandio.io/envato/hostino/icons.zip
– April 10, 2017 | WHMCS styling update.
– April 22, 2017 | Add animation to Sliders. Slides now moving by default
– May 3, 2017 | Custom design for the register page in the WHMCS
– May 6, 2017 | Login and Register pages styling fixes
– May 18, 2017 | Updated for WHMCS 7.2.1
– May 21, 2017 | Styling bug fix – replace “styles-modified.css” file only
– May 22, 2017 | Styling bug fix – replace “styles-modified.css” & store folder.
– June 13, 2017 | Updated for WHMCS 7.2.2, bug fixes and update “login & register” pages for better user experience.
– July 2, 2017 | Styling fix for “Configurable Options” table in the Cart – replace “styles-modified.css” file only
– Aug 15, 2017 | Styling fix for “sidebar” and some bug fixes – replace “footer.tpl” “styles-modified.css” files
– Aug 26, 2017 | Bug fixes – replace “style.css” file only
– Oct 5, 2017 | Bug fixes – Updated for WHMCS 7.3
Files to replace:
clientareaaddcontact.tpl - clientareacontacts.tpl - clientareacreditcard.tpl - clientareasecurity.tpl - clientregister.tpl - css/all.css - css/all.min.css - css/invoice.css - css/styles.css - css/style.css - css/styles-modified.css - error/page-not-found.tpl - footer.tpl - header.tpl - includes/captcha.tpl - includes/linkedaccounts.tpl - includes/verifyemail.tpl - js/scripts.js - js/scripts.min.js - js/whmcs.js - knowledgebasearticle.tpl - login.tpl - store/spamexperts/index.tpl - store/ssl/dv.tpl - store/ssl/ev.tpl - store/ssl/index.tpl - store/ssl/ov.tpl - store/ssl/wildcard.tpl - store/weebly/index.tpl - store/weebly/upgrade.tpl - twitterfeed.tpl - viewinvoice.tpl
– Nov 15, 2017 | Updated for WHMCS 7.4
Files to replace:
creditcard.tpl - css/all.css - css/all.min.css - css/index.php - css/styles.css - error/index.php - fonts/index.php - header.tpl - img/flags.png - email@example.com - img/index.php - includes/index.php - index.php - js/index.php - js/scripts.js - js/scripts.min.js - knowledgebase.tpl - oauth/index.php - store/index.php - store/spamexperts/index.tpl - store/spamexperts/master.js - store/weebly/upgrade.tpl
To update the “header.tpl” file without replacing it:
– Add the following code to the body tag:
To be look like this:
– Nov 18, 2017 | Bug fixes – replace “js/main.js” file
– Apr 3, 2018 | Updated for WHMCS 7.5
Files to replace:
announcements.tpl - clientareadetails.tpl - clientareadomaindetails.tpl - clientareadomains.tpl - clientregister.tpl - css/all.css - css/all.min.css - css/styles.css - domain-pricing.tpl - homepage.tpl - includes/head.tpl - includes/tablelist.tpl - js/scripts.js - js/scripts.min.js - js/whmcs.js - knowledgebase.tpl - knowledgebasearticle.tpl - knowledgebasecat.tpl - store folder - subscription-manage.tpl - upgrade-configure.tpl - viewannouncement.tpl