Envato Tuts+ Courses
- Video courses taught by expert instructors.
- Learn new skills from start to finish.
CLICK HERE TO GET DISCOUNT OFFER
Files also available on GitHub.
In this course you’ll be creating ten UI and layout projects that will help you learn some of the awesome new design techniques that CSS3 brings to the table. We’re going to be using CodePen–each time I’ll ask you to make a copy of the base “pen”, after which you can follow along as I build the final product. Let’s start with a little preview of the ten projects you’ll make.
What You’ll Learn
- Use pure CSS3 to make some smooth animated loaders.
- Create a responsive multi-column layout where each column has an equal height background.
- Use CSS3 to give a fresh style to links, buttons, animated tabs, and menus.
- Create a rotatable 3D cube and use it to present content.
About the Instructor
Kezz Bracey is a designer and coder who specializes in web design and development. Her two focus areas are on theme development for WordPress, Ghost, and many other themeable platforms, and on finding the latest, most efficient, user-focused design and development techniques. You can follow her on Twitter.